Thursday 24 February 2011

1. Describe one technique listed that you already use. Give me a specific example. One technique that I used already was shooting the subject at different angles. For example, when Im taking a photo I don't stay in that one spot I would move around the subject.

2. Describe two techniques you hadn’t thought of using before. Two techniques I havent used is Tell a story and Try Exposure Bracketing.

3. Which technique listed will you try to use next time we take photos? The technique I would try to use next time is Tell a story.


4. Why should you move around your subject? You would want to move around the subject because you don't want to stay in that one spot taking the same photo.


5. Why is it a good idea to use continuous shoot? Its a good idea to use continuous shoot because you can take multiple shots at the same time but in different angles.


6. What is the one last tip, and how does it help you become a better photographer? The last tip is to take notes of what your doing when your taking a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment